Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

Usalocations still online ..

Well it's been difficult to keep on going . But we have made it !
At long last there is light at the end of the tunnel.
People are beginning to pay attention and I have started to visit
more property shows.
My last USA trip was only 3 weeks ago and it really once again
Opened my eyes. While I was there I was emailed this property..
By the Uk based magazine .. they also host property shows up and down the country.
within 30 minutes I was stood outside the property !! Amazing what a little knowhow gets for you ..
even without a property address... The price was found out to be within the estimation .. but the photo and marketing made it sound a lot better.. having been stood in the neighbourhood I must say better deals were available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment