Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

#Florida #Property #Investment

People often ask whats the best area to invest in .
I always say that different people will like different areas and  I advice people
to visit and get a feel for any area before they invest.
If like me you enjoy holidays to the USA then most areas you will get on with.
My first area I liked was near Davenport along H27 and close to the walmart..
Quiet and low or no Home Owner Association fees or HOAs as we know them.
my own preference is also long term rental to Americans and stay in a budget hotel its cheaper and creates more cashflow for me ,because i travel alone and only want a bed to rest my head between my old town evenings and social meals with the many people I know around Orlando.
Its nice to see everything being built again and once more people beginning to gain confidence with their own USA Investments. Again the one tip i go on about is the UK based so called USA property experts . I remember how one electrical company were just Box shifters and they added on a huge additional fee whenever they sold a piece of kit. They soon were being questioned and others gave the great British public a better deal and thats all USALocations is all about ..whenever you want to invest in the USA NEVER use a UK based company they add charges fees and other additional costs. If you doubt that I challenge you to email their fantastic promises with a full property address and I will find out more information about the property . Then you will be better informed and in the internet age thats really important..
best regards
Owen Dale Fully licensed Florida Salesperson License NUMBER SL3143603.

No comments:

Post a Comment